About Attorney Curtis A. Edwards
Curtis joined Lin Law in February of 2023. His practice primarily focuses on various aspects of estate planning and administration, including probate, elder and special needs planning, and trust and estate disputes. He also handles business and corporate law, as well as real estate law matters. Curtis is passionate about helping clients navigate complex legal issues and utilizes a collaborative and strategic approach to meet client objectives.
Curtis is a graduate of Marquette University Law School. At Marquette Curtis was a Public Interest Law Society Fellow and had the distinction of graduating with pro bono honors and being inducted into the Pro Bono Honor Society. During law school Curtis clerked with the U.S. Air Force Judge Advocate General Corps and completed his fellowship with the Wexford County Prosecutor’s Office. He was also a volunteer with the Milwaukee Justice Center, serving in the family forms clinic.
Prior to law school, Curtis had the honor of serving in the U.S. Air Force for nine years as an aviation meteorologist. His time in the service was primarily spent conducting weather operations in the Middle East and Europe, including a four-year tour in Germany and two deployments to Afghanistan. He credits his time in the service for his meticulous attention to detail and methodical care when serving clients.
Outside of the office, Curtis enjoys spending time on the water and travelling with his wife and two children. He is an avid Wisconsin sports fan and relishes every opportunity to cheer on the Brewers, Bucks, and Packers.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D.)
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (B.S., magna cum laude)
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Brown County Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Council of NE Wisconsin
- Member, American Bar Association - Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- Member, Greater Green Bay Chamber
- Legal Volunteer, American Bar Association – Free Legal Answers
- Member, Green Bay Optimist Club
- Member, Rotary Club of Green Bay